Discover the Aéroquest Tool Jacket, a versatile ski touring bag / Vest that adapts perfectly to suit the way you need to use it, whether in leisure, in training or in competition!
Can be used in a single vest (380g) or with a 20L bag (200g).
By buying this product you can collect up to 107 loyalty points verticalShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 0 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Lightweight (380g)
- Equipped with a bottle holder and a multi-purpose pocket
- 1 zipped compartment
- Ventilated foam back
- 2 front zip pockets
- Quick clip hook
- Tool hoops/Ski attachment
- Adjustable interior partition - Lightweight (200 g)
- Adjustable left or right ski hook
- Easy access pocket for crampons at the bottom of the bag
- Foam sleeve for wrapping crampons and tools.
- Hydration pack area withintegrated pipe outlet
- Ice axe holder
Protection and Benefits
- Can be worn alone without backpack
- Adaptable for left-handed or right-handed skiing
- Safety whistle on bottle holder
- 2 elastic ski fasteners Reinforced bottom of bag
- Capacity of 20L
- Protection cover for crampons (50g - removable)
- 80 % PA
- 20 % PES
- Wash at 30°C maximum (inside out to protect transfers).
- Do not use fabric Softener.
- Do not iron
- Easy clip on vest
If Garment tears or rips,
Vertical will repair the
product for free.