AVENTURE 40L FFRANDONNÉE© BACKPACK
For your treks and backpacking adventures like St-Jacques de Compostela, Vertical designed the 40L Adventure backpack. With this bag, you'll have no problem taking all your required equipment.
It has a perfect weight / volume ratio with an impressive lightness and a volume of 40 litres. This classic of the Vertical brand has been a great success with hikers who seek a large volume without the disadvantage of the weight.
Rugged and strong, it is ideal for hiking and multisport use, and can carry all the essential equipment for trips or treks of several days like the routes of Compostelle.
Equipped with numerous pockets and a clever opening to easily reach any part of the bag, the Adventure 40L GR is a highly practical choice!
By buying this product you can collect up to 219 loyalty points verticalShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Main compartment of 40 litres.
- 10 litre compartment on the top.
- 2 small mesh pockets on the straps.
- Fastening system for straps with elastic, avoiding slackening.
- Chest strap adjustable in height.
- Load reducing system to bring the load closer against the back by relieving the
- back and providing better comfort.
- Elastic Rear diagonal back support system.
- Half zip on the bottom of the bag for access to the bottom of the main compartment.
- 2 large side mesh pockets.
- Pocket for storing Hydration packwith velcro fastening and a tube outlet.
- 1 interior zipped pocket for wallet or purse.
- 1 mesh pocket and 2 zipped pockets on the belt, one of which is suitable for a bottle.
- Comfortable and ventilated back with 6 foam cushions.
- Back reinforced by 2 ultra light and strong aluminium bars, which makes carrying the load easier.
- Thermal lined back to avoid heating of the hydration pack during use.
- Effective cord compression system.
- A compression elastic for attaching clothing or objects to the bag.
- D-Ring system: 4 buckles under the bottom of the backpack to fix to for tent accessories, sleeping bags, etc.
Protection & Benefits
- Safety whistle on the chest, within reach of mouth.
- Several hydration configurations possible.
- Comfortble to carry.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Reflective elements for safety.
- 80 % Polyamide
- 20 % Polyester
- Wash at 30 ° C maximum
- Do not use tumble drier
- Do not use Fabric Softener
If product rips
or tears, Vertical
will repair for free.