WINDY ULTRA TROUSER
Vertical Windy mounteneering trousers are designed as a versatile lightweight version of our best-selling Windy Spirit.
With four-way stretch material, Windy Ultra trousers offer exceptional freedom of movement and comfort.
Intended for mountaineering, high mountain treks and cross-country skiing, it has everything you need to face the harsh conditions of the mountain. In addition, the MP + StretchLiner liner provides excellent waterproof and breathable protection.
An essential trouser for mountaineering and ski touring!
By buying this product you can collect up to 299 loyalty points verticalShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 0 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Strong abration resistant fabric.
- Comfort via quad-directional stretch.
- MP + Stretch Liner.
- Double ended half zips (for use as overtrousers and to provide excellent ventilation).
- Zip on leg bottoms for adjusting the trousers to fit your footwear
- 2 zipped side pockets.
- Belt loops and double ended fly, great for use whilst wearing a harness or a backpack.
- Loops for Braces
- Preformed knees for comfort.
- Reinforced edges.
Protection and Benefits
- Strong stretchy fabric provides great freedom of movement.
- Light (575 g).
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof effective protection (MP + membrane).
- Waterproofing: 10,000 Schmerber.
- Breathability: 10,000 g / m² / 24h.
- 89% Nylon 66
- 11% Elastane
- MP + Stretch Liner : 72% Polyester // 28% Polyurethane
- Reinforcements : 50% Polyamide // 45% Polyester // 5% Elastane
- Wash at 30 ° C maximum (inside out to protect transfers)
- Do not use softener
- Do not iron