The best of Verticals knowledge in terms of protection, the Fissure mountain trousers are highly resistant to abrasion (Cordura material) with the comfort of bi-stretch.
Tested and proven for years in the most rugged mountain conditions: very light and yet very strong, the Fissure is the versatile choice in mountaineering trousers.
With a slim cut and 100% stretch material, it's exceptionally comfortable, even when wearing of a harness. Ideal for all mountain activities, including ski touring in the spring.
By buying this product you can collect up to 299 loyalty points verticalShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 0 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Slim cut, 100% stretch material
- Very abrasion resistant Cordura fabric
- Water-repellent treatment
- Reinforced knees, seat area and edges
- 4 zipped pockets (2 hand pockets, 1 back, 1 thigh)
- Bottom of leg has Zip'n'Fit system: a zipped opening combined with a clever flared design which allows for perfect adjustment to any type of footwear.
- Double ended fly - easier to use when wearing a harness or a backpack.
Protection and Benefits
- Abration protection
- Outer Fabric: 64% Cordura // 24% PA // 10% Elastane
- Reinforcements: 50% Polyamide // 45% Polyester // 5% Elastane
- Wash at 30°C maximum (inside out to protect transfers).
- Do not use fabric Softener.
- Do not iron
If Garment tears or rips,
Vertical will repair the
product for free.